- DuraWax™ is an acrylic wax that forms a long lasting protective coating over concrete sealers, Epoxy, and Polyurethane coatings.
- DuraWax is to be used to provide a sacrificial coat applied to absorb wear and future long-term maintenance of the floor easier.
- DuraWax provides a tough, semi-gloss film that has reduced surface tension properties; reducing the effect of shoe scuffs.
- The unique feature of DuraWax is that it is not necessary to strip previous DuraWax applications in order to reapply. When the buildup of the multiple applications needs to be removed, DuraWax strips with standard wax strippers.
- Tough Film
- Interior Use
- Sold in 1, 5 and 55* Gallons (*55 Gallon Drums available upon request).
- Coverage: 1000-3000 square feet per gallon. (Depends on porosity of surface)
- Easy application- Apply with a damp mop. Buffer not required but can be used.
- View the Durawax Application Guide TDS
- View the Durawax MSDS