- EZ-Wax™ is an acrylic wax that forms a long lasting protective coating over concrete sealers, Epoxy, and Polyurethane coatings.
- New formula includes an Anti-Microbial additive that will help reduce or prevent bacteria growth. Ideal for food-prep areas, green house grows, etc. (The old formula product used to be called DuraWax)
- EZ-Wax is to be used to provide a sacrificial coat applied to absorb wear and future long-term maintenance of the floor easier.
- EZ-Wax provides a tough, semi-gloss film that has reduced surface tension properties; reducing the effect of shoe scuffs.
- The unique feature of EZ-Wax is that it is not necessary to strip previous EZ-Wax applications in order to reapply. When the buildup of the multiple applications needs to be removed, EZ-Wax strips with standard wax strippers.
- Tough Film
- Interior Use
- Sold in 1 gallon containers .
- Coverage: 1000-3000 square feet per gallon. (Depends on porosity of surface)
- Easy application- Apply with a damp mop. Buffer not required but can be used.
- View the EZ-Wax Application Guide TDS
- View the EZ-Wax SDS
- View more information on this product in the Guide Specifications