Rainchains and accessory products need to order 8 or more qty (feet) of rainchain for the order to qualify for free shipping. If ordering less than 8 feet of chain with this accessory, please select a UPS shipping option at checkout.
- Gutter Installation Offset Kit.
- Available in Copper, Bronze Finish, Black Finish, and Aluminum
- This is the perfect accessory to make your rain chain installation easy and work perfectly! This reducer drops into the gutter hole (An additional sleeve is provided "just in case" for larger gutter openings). Your rain chain hangs from the bolt at the bottom. The water is directly downward onto the rain chain for maximum waterflow efficiency! Made of pure, thick copper that will age beautifully.
- This product replaces the V-hook that normally comes with our rain chains.
- NEED TO MOVE YOUR RAIN CHAIN OVER A LITTLE?
THIS VARIATION CAN BE ROTATED IN ANY DIRECTION to offset approximately 2"
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY THIS?
- Some gutters have a hole only, no flange, spout or outlet tube. Water tends to swirl out of a hole like that, missing the rain chain. Water also sticks to the underside of the gutter, dripping off up to several feet away.
- Some gutters have an opening that is larger than the rain chains link or cup. In this case, a lot of water will miss the chain at the top. The Installation Kit directs the water onto (or into) the chain, helping it to function with maximum efficiency.
- Easy to remove. Hanging the chain from the bolt at the bottom of the kit allows for easy removal and installation, and is a more secure method of attachment.
- Top Dimensions: 3" round, ~8" with 2" offset
- Outlet Length: 2 1/8" tapers to 1 7/8"
- Outlet Diameter: 2"
- Weight: 0.25 lbs.