- Polished Chrome Finish.
- Chrome has been especially popular in mid-century modern renovations.
- Evoking classic school and fire bells, the RING 4.25" door chime has a substantial appearance and a clean, familiar ding-dong sound (see below for sample of Ring sound).
- This is the smaller of our Spore chimes, suited to modest homes, condos and spaces where sound doesn’t have to carry too far.
- Whether you are replacing an old chime or installing a new doorbell system, Ring chimes require a simple hardwired installation. Spore's RING chimes are compatible with many video doorbells, including Nest and Ring systems (see our blog post for details). See the BIG RING for our larger 6" model.
- Easy hardwire installation with new and most existing doorbell systems.
- Available chrome, white and bronze finishes, and a complement to the Spore modern doorbell buttons.
- ADA compliant.
- The spOre RING door chime is a real bell chime, with an authentic 'ring' sound.
- This is not a complete doorbell system- it is only the chime. Doorbell buttons, low voltage power transformers, and bell wire are sold separately.
- Measurements: 4 1/4" Diameter Mounting Plate, 4" Diameter Bell, 1 1/2" Deep.
- Download the Ring Doorbell Chime Spec. Sheet.
- Power Required: 8-16 Volts AC, 6-12 Volts DC.
- Hardware: The 20 gauge bell is finished with a deep silvery luster. The mounting plate and nut are satin finish anodized aluminum. Mounting screws are provided.