- Replacement Transformer for our LED Grow Light Bars, designed for ATS Algae Scrubbers.
- The nature of the application is the transformers are near water with the aquarium filtration system, and if a transformer gets wet through accidental splashing, submerging, or excessive humidity, they can go bad and need replacing.
- Signs of transformer damage usually create a flickering of the LEDs in the lights connected to it, or complete failure.
- In the event of problems with a light, if multiple lights and transformers are being used on the ATS system, try switching the transformers around, swap the splitters, etc. to narrow down exactly where the problem lies. Once the problem has successfully been identified, if it's the transformer then this replacement product should fix the problem.
- This replacement transformer is just the transformer, no power cord or splitter is included.
- The transformer is rated for AC100-240V, so is suitable for most areas/countries.
- Transformer output: 12V DC, 3.0A. Max 36w.