Custom Signage Backlit Room Number Panels
- Room Number Signage, Designed for larger-scale needs (hotels, apartments, condos, office buildings, etc.)
- Made of solid 16 gauge stainless Steel. Backlit panel is made of a frosted acrylic, illuminated with LEDs.
- Available as a sign only, or with optional Doorbell Button, and/or potentially adding Braille (Contact us if you need Braille, as it may not be something we can add but we will try).
- Doorbell styles can be seen in the product images above. Type in the style of doorbell button desired in the Custom Notes text box above.
- Backlit Panels are illuminated by low voltage LEDs, using very little electricity and have a lifespan of approx. 11 years.
- For large orders (100 or more pieces): Plaques can be completely custom built to your needs and specifications. Contact Us for custom orders.
- 1 Year warranty.
Specifications Custom Signage Backlit Room Number Panels
- View NP-RECTANGLE Data Sheet.
- View NP-ROUND Data Sheet.
- Standard size:
- NP-CUSTOM- Custom size/shape, costs vary.
- NP-RECTANGLE - 3.5" Wide, 4.5" High.
- NP-ROUND - 5" Diameter.
- Stainless Steel Faceplate: 16 gauge. Backlit Illumination Panel: 1/4" to 1/2" thick (can vary based on need).
- Some space is required behind the panel for the optional Illumination Panel's wiring and the doorbell button to fit (minimum 0.75" diameter hole by 1.5" deep for LED doorbell, 3/4" deep for non-lit doorbell).
- Power Required (For Illumination and/or Doorbell Button options): 8-16 Volts AC or 6-12 Volts DC.
- LED Power Consumption:
- NP-R (Rectangle)- Backlit Panel: 2.4 Watts.
- NP-RND (Round)- Backlit Panel: 4.8 Watts.
- LED Doorbell Button: 0.32 Watts.
Just received the custom doorbell sign and it looks great. It will make any house look great when someone comes to visit