Linear Slot Sink Drain Pan - Stainless Steel
- Drain Pan for use with slot-drain style sinks. Slot sinks are non-traditional sinks with linear drains or called 'trench drains'... and our pans simply catch the water underneath.
- PROUDLY MADE IN the USA!!
- Works simply by catching the water from various sizes of non-traditional drains, for ALL types of material- concrete, Corian/solid surface, marble, slate, natural stone, etc.
- Drain pan attaches to the under side of the sink, catch water that falls through the slot-drain, and connects to standard 1.5" size plumbing: get at your local hardware store or Amazon: Plastic Connection: https://amzn.to/2UktJFV) or Metal Connection: https://amzn.to/2U0llN7
- Made of grade 304 16 gauge Stainless Steel
- Shallow profile, 1" depth on pan
- Drain pan has a small flange lip to provide a surface to silicone for a water-tight seal, as well as mounting in place with concrete screws/anchors if needed.
- Custom made size Stainless Steel Drain Pans are sold here. Lead time for custom drain pans is 4-6 weeks.
- A less expensive Black ABS Plastic Drain Pan is also available.
- Expressions LTD warranties these stainless steel pans to be free of defect for 1 year from time of purchase.
Specifications Linear Slot Sink Drain Pan - Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel Drain Pans have @ 1/2" wide mounting flange on all 4 sides.
3" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 3"L x 2"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 4"L x 3"W x 1"D.
- 13" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 13"L x 2"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 14"L x 3"W x 1"D.
- 17" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 17"L x 2"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 18"L x 3"W x 1"D.
- 20" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 20"L x 2"W x 3/4" D. Outer Dimensions: 21"L x 3"W x 1"D.
- 24" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 24"L x 2"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 25"L x 3"W x 1"D.
- 36" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 36"L x 2"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 37"L x 3"W x 1"D.
- 48" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 48"L x 2-3/4"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 49-3/8"L x 4-1/2"W x 1"D. (1.25" Threaded Drain Area* see below for more info)
- 3" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 3"L x 2"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 4"L x 3"W x 1"D.
- 60" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 60"L x 3"W x 1-1/2"D. Outer Dimensions: 61-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 1-1/2"D
- CUSTOM SIZES: From Time to time we have left over pieces from custom sizes. Currently we have:
- 2x @ 54" Long ID
- Please Note: We have had a few requests recently for UL Certification on the Drain Pans. We are working with Underwriter Laboratories to come up with a testing process and some form of approval, but it may be some time until we have this process completed. In the meantime, if a building inspector will be required to approve the plumbing this Drain Pan is used in conjunction with, you may need to reach out to your local building department and see what they want for it to pass inspection. In most cases, the inspectors have just wanted to visually inspect the pan and see the quality, and water-tight construction, and have then passed them off, or they will ask that the plumber/installer write a simple guarantee for a couple of years, stating they will repair/replace in the event there is a leak with the drain pan.
Installation Linear Slot Sink Drain Pan - Stainless Steel
- For most sinks, when they are fabricated they should be made with a flat area on the bottom of the sink so the drain pan can mount to a flat surface. Typically a 1.5" flat surface to each side of the slot drain is sufficient. Generally after the sink is installed in place, silicone is all that is needed to install the Drain Pan to the bottom of the sink.
- If necessary, secure the drain pan to the sink using screws or strapping.
- Place the drain pan against the sink bottom, position to where it needs to be to catch the water, mark the holes using a sharp pencil, drill out the holes using a masonry drill bit (A hammer drill is recommended for concrete), silicone the lip of the drain pan, place onto the sink, and secure using appropriate screws.
- Plumbing connection- Pans with a welded on 1.5" size drain pipe, simply connect to any standard slip-connection 1.5" plumbing.
- 48" Pans Only- *Our 48" size still has some inventory of our old Drain style that uses a threaded area for a 1.25" pipe thread connection. You thread on your own 1.25" tail-pipe piece (not included) 1.25" Tailpipes can be gotten at most hardware stores in the plumbing isle, or sold here on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3b7FrKZ)
Cleaning/Use Linear Slot Sink Drain Pan - Stainless Steel
- Once installed, the area of the Drain Pan should be periodically flushed with hot water and bleach, usually 10:1 is sufficient (10 parts water, 1 part bleach). Let the bleach 'flush' sit for about 10 minutes, and then flush again with clean hot water. This will keep the Drain Pan area clean and free of mildew.
- An alternative to bleach is to use straight hydrogen peroxide (3% solution). Pour hydrogen peroxide into the Drain Pan, trying to get the solution into all areas of the Drain Pan. Allow to sit 10 minutes, and then flush with hot water.
- Some have found using bendable cleaning brushes also works well to clean the Linear Slot Sink Drain Pan (Infinity Style Sinks) - Stainless Steel from the top side, through the sink drain.
Nice quality item! Shipped very quickly!
I will definitely but again when the need arises!
Any custom size .
Quick delivery .
Like work with company.
We have bought several of these drain pans in both the stainless steel and ABS for our custom integrated stone sinks. We definitely recommend these. These are the only ones we use because of the quality construction and availability of standard and custom sizes.
The welds, fit, and finish on the stainless drains are precision and of high quality.... will be ordering more when needed