- Drain Pan for use with slot-drain style sinks.
- PROUDLY MADE IN the USA!!
- Works simply by catching the water from various sizes of non-traditional drains, from all types of material- concrete, Corian/solid surface, marble, slate, natural stone, etc.
- Drain pan attaches to the under side of the sink, catch water that falls through the slot-drain, and connects to standard plumbing.
- Drain Pan only- Our 48" size Stainless Steel Drain Pans still come with a threaded section that you will connect to a standard 1-1/4" metal tail pipe piece (NOT INCLUDED- but sold here on Amazon: https://amzn.to/3b7FrKZ) or at your local hardware/plumbing store.
- All the rest of our Stainless Steel Drain Pans have a 1-1/2" diameter by 2" long stainless steel pipe welded on. You can connect this to either plastic 1.5" Plumbing (sold here on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2UktJFV) or metal plumbing kits like this on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2U0llN7.
- Made of grade 304 solid 1/8" thick Stainless Steel.
- Shallow profile, 1" depth on pan.
- Drain pan has a small flange lip to provide a surface to silicone for a water-tight seal, as well as mounting in place with concrete screws/anchors if needed.
- Custom made size Stainless Steel Drain Pans are sold here. Lead time for custom drain pans is 3-6 weeks.
- A less expensive Black ABS Plastic Drain Pan is also available.
- Expressions LTD warranties these stainless steel pans to be free of defect for 1 year from time of purchase.
- Stainless Steel Drain Pans have a 3/4" wide flange on all 4 sides.
3" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 3"L x 2"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 4"L x 3"W x 1"D. (Drain Tube: 1.5" x 1.5" Welded Pipe)
- 13" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 13"L x 2"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 15"L x 3"W x 1"D. (Drain Tube: 1.5" x 1.5" Welded Pipe)
- 17" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 17"L x 2"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 18"L x 3"W x 1"D. (Drain Tube: 1.5" x 1.5" Welded Pipe)
- 20" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 20"L x 2"W x 3/4" D. Outer Dimensions: 21"L x 3"W x 1"D. (Drain Tube: 1.5" x 1.5" Welded Pipe)
- 24" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 24"L x 2"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 25"L x 3"W x 1"D. (Drain Tube: 1.5" x 1.5" Welded Pipe)
- 36" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 36"L x 2-3/4"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 37-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 1"D. (Drain Tube: 1.5" x 2" Welded Pipe)
- 48" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 48"L x 2-3/4"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 49-3/8"L x 4-1/2"W x 1"D. (1.25" Threaded Drain Area*)
- 3" Drain Pan: Inner Dimensions: 3"L x 2"W x 3/4"D. Outer Dimensions: 4"L x 3"W x 1"D. (Drain Tube: 1.5" x 1.5" Welded Pipe)
- *Our 48" size still has some inventory of our old Drain style that uses a threaded area for 1.25" pipe thread for you to thread on your own 1.25" tail-pipe piece (not included). Once remaining inventory of the 48" size is sold, then the 48" pans will also change to our 1.5" welded on Drain Tube.
- 60" Drain Pan: NEW! Special Tapered Design on these 60" sizes, much more complicated for us to make, but makes the ends of the pan shallower and slope to the drain in the center! Inner Dimensions: 60"L x 3"W x 1-1/2"D. Outer Dimensions: 61-1/2"L x 4-1/2"W x 1-1/2"D (plus Drain Tube: 1.5" x 2" Welded Pipe, so a total depth of 3-1/2" for the pan and pipe)
- Please Note: We have had a few requests recently for UL Certification on the Drain Pans. We are working with Underwriter Laboratories to come up with a testing process and some form of approval, but it may be some time until we have this process completed. In the meantime, if a building inspector will be required to approve the plumbing this Drain Pan is used in conjunction with, you may need to reach out to your local building department and see what they want for it to pass inspection. In most cases, the inspectors have just wanted to visually inspect the pan and see the quality, and water-tight construction, and have then passed them off, or they will ask that the plumber/installer write a simple guarantee for a couple of years, stating they will repair/replace in the event there is a leak with the drain pan.
- For most sinks, when they are fabricated they should be made with a flat area on the bottom of the sink so the drain pan can mount to a flat surface. Typically a 1.5" flat surface to each side of the slot drain is sufficient. Generally after the sink is installed in place, silicone is all that is needed to install the Drain Pan to the bottom of the sink.
- If necessary, secure the drain pan to the sink using screws or strapping.
- Place the drain pan against the sink bottom, position to where it needs to be to catch the water, mark the holes using a sharp pencil, drill out the holes using a masonry drill bit (A hammer drill is recommended for concrete), silicone the lip of the drain pan, place onto the sink, and secure using appropriate screws.
- Plumbing connection- For all pans with a welded on drain pipe, simply connect to any standard slip plumbing.
- Once installed, the area of the Drain Pan should be periodically flushed with hot water and bleach, usually 10:1 is sufficient (10 parts water, 1 part bleach). Let the bleach 'flush' sit for about 10 minutes, and then flush again with clean hot water. This will keep the Drain Pan area clean and free of mildew.
- An alternative to bleach is to use straight hydrogen peroxide (3% solution). Pour hydrogen peroxide into the Drain Pan, trying to get the solution into all areas of the Drain Pan. Allow to sit 10 minutes, and then flush with hot water.
i called in my order. I did call a few times before i could get someone to answer but eventually someone did and was very helpful helping me figure out the part number for the item i wanted.
product arrived in a timely manner. Will buy from here again.
shipped and arrived as promised. It was a very easy transaction...so thank you. One downside was I did not receive all the parts. I wrote you and someone replied abck quick with an apology and a correction. That was nice as well.....
haven't installed yet, but looks to be high quality, good product! fast shipping too... i'll definitely be back! Thank you