- The True Doorbell by spOre bridges the gap between modern and traditional design.
- The bronze True doorbell button has an architectural anodized satin finish that won't fade. This finish matches well with bronze and aged brass hardware finishes.
- An all-metal push button is surrounded by a thin halo of LED-illuminated color, which also reflects against the mounting surface.
- Substantial in feel but narrow in diameter, True mounts well to narrow doorjambs and other tight applications.
- LED color is very vibrant and efficient, using less that one watt, and will last approximately 11 years.
- Applications include call buttons, interactive displays, garage doors, home automation, security systems or as low voltage decorative light points.
- The TRUE doorbell is available in multiple finishes and colors. Aluminum, Black, and Bronze finishes, and three LED illumination colors, as well as a non-illuminated option.
- LED Color: Available in White, Blue, Orange, or a Non-Lit version.
- Finish: Satin Bronze.
- Measurements: 1.80" Diameter, 0.75" Depth.
- Surface Mount Doorbell (no need for a hole in the wall- will mount flat to the wall).
- Power Required: 8-16 Volts AC, 6-12 Volts DC. Power Consumption: Less than 1 Watt.
- View True Doorbell Spec Sheet.
- 1 year manufacturer warranty.