- Solid stainless steel doorbell cover plate, 3/16" thick, with a brushed finish.
- The "Narrow" doorbell is a slim 1" width profile that fits on almost any doorjamb, or tight spot.
- Illuminated LED push button uses less than 1 watt, and should last over 10 years. LED buttons available in Ring-Light, or DOT style. Ring Light has a bright glowing ring around a stainless steel center. DOT Light has a very bright center LED glow.
- Doorbell Buttons are theft-resistant. Each button is secured on the back of the doorbell cover by a hex-nut.
- Will work with new or existing doorbell systems, and can replace most garage door opener buttons.
- Doorbell Only. Door chimes, power transformers, and wire sold separately.
- Warranty Information: 90 day warranty against defect.
- The Narrow Doorbell Cover Measurements: 1" Wide x 3" High x 3/16" Thick.
- Push Button Measurements:
- RING and DOT Light LED Buttons: 11/16"W x 1 3/4"L. Threads: 5/8" wide.
- Non-Lit Buttons: 11/16"W x 7/8"L. Threads: 5/8" wide.
- Push Buttons are 24V (12-24 Volts AC).
- Exceeding the button's voltage can prematurely burn out the LED in the button. If unsure, and unable to determine, we recommend ordering the 24V button to prevent the LED from premature burnout.
- Low voltage power transformers are sold separately here.
- Installation Instructions: Attach the doorbell button to the stainless steel doorbell cover using the provided hex-nut. Drill a 3/4" (20mm) wide hole into doorjamb (or surface for doorbell) approximately 1 1/2" deep for RING or DOT Light buttons, 1" deep for Non-Lit buttons. Attach one wire to each screw terminal, which wire going to which screw terminal doesn't matter. Use the provided screws to mount the doorbell cover in place.
- Optional Tamper Resistant screws come with a special driver bit for installation/removal. Due to the small nature of the special driver bit, it is necessary to pre-drill holes for the tamper-screws. Failure to pre-drill the holes may result in breaking the driver bit trying to force the screws into the doorjamb or wall surface.
Great looking button. Does not look like anything else available. Very bright and solidly made. Easy to install. Would buy another.
A very nice doorbell, but installation was unnecessarily difficult. The posts for the wires are almost comically tiny and positioned very close together, presenting a short hazard with normal sized wire.
I have the stainless steel narrow doorbell with a red light- it looks fabulous and works perfectly!
Very unique products on the site. The doorbell we chose has a clean, contemporary look, with the fun addition of the orange ring around the button.
The sales representative that helped me was patient with my questions, and took care of everything I needed to place the order. It arrived on schedule-- I will order again. R. Weber
Very Prompt shipment. Item arrived in good condition and was just what we were looking for to use on the front door on our beach front home. Good job.