- Solid stainless steel doorbell cover plate, 3/16" thick, with a brushed finish.
- "Standard" doorbell style that uses the traditional 'amber' color lit diffuser doorbell push button.
- Diffuser style buttons have a soft glow.
- Will work with new or existing doorbell systems, and can replace most garage door opener buttons.
- Doorbell Only. Door chimes, power transformers, and wire sold separately.
- Doorbell Cover Measurements: 2" Wide x 4" High x 3/16" Thick.
- 5/8" diameter doorbell hole with amber illuminated 'diffuser' style push button.
- Installation Instructions: Attach the doorbell button to the stainless steel doorbell cover using the provided hex-nut. Drill a 3/4" (20mm) wide hole into doorjamb (or surface for doorbell) approximately 1/2" deep for the Diffuser button. Attach one wire to each screw terminal, which wire going to which screw terminal doesn't matter. Use the provided screws to mount the doorbell cover in place.
- Optional Tamper Resistant screws come with a special driver bit for installation/removal. Due to the small nature of the special driver bit, it is necessary to pre-drill holes for the tamper-screws. Failure to pre-drill the holes may result in breaking the driver bit trying to force the screws into the doorjamb or wall surface.