SureCrete’s SureGrip is a premium grade Non-slip additive for interior and exterior sealers or coatings. Sure Grip consistently outperforms other slip resistant additives in durability, due to its inherent crush resistance. The almost spherical shape of SureGrip will also impart a smoother “feel” than most other slip resistant additives. Low density and insolubility characteristics reduce or eliminate settling when blending into all of SureCrete’s sealers.
Whether you are a homeowner looking to keep your children or houseguests safe- or a professional coatings applicator working on projects that have specified non-skid surfaces, SureGrip offers an extra level of safety that is simple to apply and easy to manipulate to your desired degree of coarseness.
SureGrip is available in both sealer additive and hand-broadcast formulations
SureGrip is compatible with ALL resin based sealers/coatings!
- SureGrip Additive is available in two different particle sizes-
- Fine grit (regular): SUREGRIP 300 microns or 50 mesh.
- Medium grit: SUREGRIP HD (Heavy-Duty) = 840 microns or 20 mesh.
- Additive: Typically no more that 1 quart container (1lb) per 5 gallons of sealer (less can be used per your desired slip resistance need).
- Broadcast: Approx. 200 sq. ft. per quart container (4lbs).