- Low voltage power transformer for doorbell, door chimes, and LED lighting systems.
- Connects to standard 120 Volt power (normal house power lines).
- Usually mounted out-of-sight- Inside the wall, or next to a breaker box.
- Dimensions: 2 1/4"W x 2 1/2"H x 1 7/8"D.
- 10 VAC Output: 16 VAC, 10 Volt Amps (Watts)- (16 Volts, 10 Volt Amps (10/16=0.625 Amps)).
- 15 VAC Output: 16 VAC, 15 Volt Amps (Watts)- (16 Volts, 15 Volt Amps (15/16=0.938 Amps)).
- Connect wires coming from the transformer unit to standard 110V power supply line, using wirenuts (not provided).
- Transformer has two screw terminals. Connect wires from your doorbell, doorchime, or low voltage LED lighting to these terminals.
- When using the transformer for a doorbell system, please note: One chime requires a 16VAC, 10 watt transformer. Each additional chime will require the transformer wattage be increased by 5 watts. For example, two chimes require a 16VAC, 15 watt transformer.
- When using the transformer to power LED backlit panels, plan on needing about 2.5 watts per LED panel. If using with our Backlit Number Panels, an example of using a 2-Panel backlit panel (2 LED bars) would consume about 5 watts.