VERTICAL STANDARD BRICK STAMPS
- Vertical stamps are normally used to stamp a freshly placed 'vertical' concrete, which is typically a Carving/Stamping Mix (sold here) that can be applied a few inches thick over an existing surface (such as a concrete foundation/cinderblock wall). In some cases, you can also place these stamps inside forms and then fill with concrete, but care needs to be taken to make sure everything lines up and will look good when stripped later...!
Standard Brick – 5 Piece Set
The common brick, in a stamp set to quickly repeat for flatwork, borders, or vertical walls and columns.
- Larger and lighter than competitor designs
- Detailed grout joints between 1/8 and 1/4 at the extreme
- Side inserts for starting against a wall
- Set includes a rigid, flex, and side set