- Bendable Z Poolform for Radiant Pools is a reusable PVC form used to create decorative concrete copings for freeform Radiant Pools.
- Bendable Z Poolforms will flex to a 6" radius.
- Z Poolform is a reusable PVC form used to create decorative concrete copings for swimming pools. Interchangeable form liners will allow for a variety of different edge profiles and textures.
Package contains 8 - 8' (64 linear feet) of Bendable Z Poolform for Radiant Pools. This includes the base form, and the back piece.
- Form Liners (sold here) lock into the PVC Forms and are interchangeable, re-usable, and available in many different profiles and rock textures create the concrete pool edge.
- A specialized Installation Mallet (sold here) is ideal for installing the Poolforms into the Receiver Tracks.
- Extractor Tool (sold here) should be used to remove the forms easily, and prevent damage.
- This PVC Form will plug into Radiant Pools™ liner tracks / Universal Base (pictured above, and NOT included with this product- purchased elsewhere- from Radiant Pools)
How To Use:
- View Installation Instructions **READ FIRST!!**
- Watch video below for basic pool forms application: