- Z Poolform is a reusable PVC form used to create decorative concrete copings for swimming pools. Interchangeable form liners will allow for a variety of different edge profiles and textures.
- Z Poolforms can be used with vinyl liner, fiberglass, or concrete pools.
- Package contains 8 - 8' (64 linear feet) of Straight PVC Z Poolform. This includes the base form, and the back piece.
- Form Liners (sold here) lock into the PVC Forms and are interchangeable, re-usable, and available in many different profiles and rock textures create the concrete pool edge.
- A specialized Installation Mallet (sold here) is ideal for installing the Poolforms into the Receiver Tracks.
- Extractor Tool (sold here) should be used to remove the forms easily, and prevent damage.
- This PVC Form will plug into: The Z Poolform Receiver Track (RT-001) (sold here)- for concrete or fiberglass pools only
- Also compatible with- Cardinal: HZ and H3 liner tracks, and Cinderella: HM-1, HM-2, HM-4 liner tracks
- Please contact us to check compatibility with any other liner tracks.
How To Use:
- View Installation Instructions
- Watch video below for application: