Please note on shipping- If you select one of the "Pallet" options for this product, no shipping charges will be added when you check out, and we will email you a freight shipping quote invoice after. You can also contact us prior to placing an order with your shipping information and pallet quantity requested, and we can obtain a shipping quote.
White Countertop Mix is a pre-blended, all in one, high strength white concrete designed for casting concrete countertops. This White Countertop Mix has the very best blend of fine aggregates (mostly crushed white marble), Portland cement, and proprietary admixtures to insure no curling* or shrinking. The use of a specialized acrylic fiber network and the high flexural strength greatly limits the chance of cracking. This highly flowable, near self-leveling mix makes it the perfect choice for both your precast and cast-in-place designs and can be cast as thin as 1" for countertop applications.
*When using this mix for pre-cast concrete pieces in forms, it's a good idea to cover the concrete with plastic and keep wet for 48-72 hours before demolding. Keeping it wet and giving it the time to cure this way will prevent the concrete from 'curling' in a form, which is when the concrete dries faster on one side than the other and ends up warping!
Add White Titanium Oxide packs (sold here) to make this mix even whiter!
When finishing white concrete, steel trowels can streak and discolor the white concrete. To avoid this, use the Lexan Float (sold here) to level out the mix first, and a Chrome Finishing Trowel (sold here) to do your final finishing.
Want a good 3-headed Planetary polisher? Best way to smooth out the concrete when doing cast-in-place countertops. While we don't currently sell any of these polishers, we have used with great success this Triad Polisher from Amazon for around $600 (click here). Use wet or dry- we usually use dry with 3 of our 4" Dry Polishing Pads in the 200 grit to just even out the countertop surface as well as lightly profile it so the sealer can get a great bond.
- Each bag yields 0.43 cubic feet of concrete
- When used in the Countertop Cast in Place Forms:
- 5.1 sq. ft. in thin 1 1/4" height Euroform Cast In Place Forms
- 3 sq. ft. in standard 2 1/4" height Cast In Place Forms
- 1.9 sq. ft. in the 3 1/2" height Commercial Bar Cast In Place Forms
- 2.9 sq. ft. @ 1.5" thick
- 2.3 sq. ft. @ 2" thick
THE ADDITIONAL STUFF:
- Non intrusive reactive fiber system for improved tensile strength.
- Impressive 9700 psi @ 28 days
- Initial Set: 2 hrs.
- Final Set: 5 hrs
- 4200 psi at 24 hrs. 8300 psi at 7 days. 9700 psi at 28 days.
- White mix and aggregates
- Quick cure time allows for grinding and polishing 24 hrs later.
- Works with all stains, integral colors and hardeners.
- Mixes, pours and fills with almost no effort. Highly flowable so it will pour easily through the FG50 Reinforcement Mesh.
- Sold in 50 lb. bags. Pallet quantities will ship by Freight, with the actual freight cost charges paid separately (we will email you an invoice for payment of freight charges)
- View: White Concrete Countertop Mix TDS
- View: White Concrete Countertop Mix SDS
- For finishing tips, the following video showing the finishing techniques used for the Liqui-Crete mix will work the same for this White Concrete Countertop Mix:
Below is a little video we made showing some easy staining techniques for making the white mix look antiqued:
Great product. Easy to use, and some of the best ongoing customer service I have ever had. Highly recommend
Wow! Can't say enough about this product. I'm so glad we used this instead of the regular portland cement for our kitchen countertops. We were beginners and this product was great to use. It was self leveling and forgiving. It feels very strong, durable, and smooth. We did not use the white pigment and really love the very light warm grey. The z-counter forms were great to pour in place so we don't have any seams. We also did an undermount sink and a waterfall edge. So thankful for the support from Expressions. Follow the directions and you'll do great. Couldn't be happier! We will use this for future projects including tile for the kitchen backsplash and bathroom counters/sinks.
had to buy a new mixer old one wasn't strong enough, but mixed good in 5 gallon buckets just took about 5 minutes of mixing each bag. Poured out really good and was easy to finish nice and smooth.