This Hard Chrome Finishing Trowel was designed to eliminate burn marks that can discolor White Concrete. The chrome trowel was originally used for Venetian Plaster application because of its no-burn properties which makes it the only choice when doing white countertops with our White Countertop Mix. While a traditional steel trowel can turn white concrete and plaster gray or gray streaking, this tool is guaranteed to prevent this.
Size: 12" x 3.75" - 4.5" tapered trapezoid design.
- Hard Chrome plating for a long lasting no burn finish on our White Countertop Mix.
- No exposed rivets on the troweling surface means the trowel is ready to use out of the box.
- Beveled edges on troweling surface and radius corners prevents the trowel from "digging in".
- Ergonomic rubber handle for comfort during prolonged periods of use.
- Unique trapezoid shape for easier finishing.