Concrete Countertop Z Counter Pack Mix Additive
- The Z-Counter Pack admix is designed to just add to a normal 60lb bag of Regular Concrete OR Sand/Topping Mix (from your hardware store).
- You can also create your own sand mix using 45lbs of sand, 15 lbs of cement, and 1 box of the additive pack.
- The Admix package is a multi-component blend of exact measurements of cements and proprietary materials.
- The Admix will also make finishing the concrete easier, reduce set times, and significantly higher strength.
- It is common to take a normal 60lb bag of concrete that has a strength rating 3,000-3,500 psi, and get 7,000 psi just from adding this Admix to it.
- Yield: One 8lb Admix package mixed with one 60lb bag of concrete will yield approx. 3.75 square feet at 1.5" thickness.
- Chopped AR Glass Fibers can also be added to give additional strength and crack resistance.
- Voids and pinholes in the finished concrete surface can be filled with Cement Slurry Mix.
- Sold as a single pack, or in a 6-Pack.
- View the Technical Data Sheet.
Difference between the Z Liqui-Crete add mix and this product, the Z Counter-Pack admix?
- The difference between the two is the consistency of the mix. The Liqui-Crete (sold here) is designed to be more flowing, and will flow throughout the fiberglass mesh reinforcement. If you are using a more traditional reinforcement such as welded wire mesh, you can use Counter-Pack.