Please do not select any expedited shipping methods at Checkout. This can only ship UPS Ground.
- A liquid release for stamping tools and decorative concrete. Often referred to as 'Bubble Gum Release' due to the distinct smell.
- Clear Bond-Breaker, designed to prevent stamping tools from sticking to the concrete.
- Unique blend of ingredients leaves no residue of any kind. Looks, feels and smells just like the reliable old bubble gum release, but the difference will be obvious to the trained professional.
- Interior/Exterior use. Will extend tool/stamp life.
- Liquid release is an alternative to dry powdered release, and designed to be used when a mottled, antiqued appearance is not desired.
- Sold in single 1 Gallon containers, or a 4-gallon case.
- Coverage: 150-250 square feet per gallon.
- Apply using a pump-up type industrial sprayer, liberally spraying both concrete and stamping tools immediately prior to the stamping process.
- Only apply the liquid release to small areas at a time- about 10 to 15 square feet (to avoid evaporation).
- Clean up sprayer and stamping tools with water.
- Do not use below 40° F.