- 16 oz. (Pint) all-purpose, Re-usable mixing cups.
- Also available are our 40 oz Mixing Cups (sold here).
- Sold in packs of 10 or full boxes of 100 cups
- Durable, solvent resistant plastic.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Some of the uses include:
- Small cup size is great for small batches of sealer that need to be mixed accurately. Accurately mix concrete sealers, paints, and other liquids that have component mixing ratios.
- Cups work great for putting concrete Acid Stain in.
- Great for mixing cement slurry and filling pinholes and voids in concrete.
- Use to measure additives for concrete mixes (plasticizer, acrylic admixtures, color, etc.)
- Sold in packs of 10 Cups, or boxes of 100 Cups.
- 16 oz. Pint Cups:
- Size: 16 oz. Pint (max. capacity)
- Dimensions: 4" Tall, 3.5" Diameter
- Printed on Cup:
- 6:1:1, 6:2:1, 8:1:1, 100:50:10/25/30/50, 1:1:10%/50%, 3:1:10% or 1, 4:1:10% or 1 or 1.5, 5:1:1.
- Oz / ml: 2 oz. / 50 ml increments, up to 14 oz. / 400 ml.