TK-CONCRETE SURFACE RETARDER 6000
Item No.: TK-6000
A concrete surface retarder for application to freshly placed horizontal concrete surfaces. TK-6000 chemically retards, or delays, the set of the concrete to allow the top layer (known as surface mortar) to be removed revealing an attractive exposed aggregate finish.
- Removal of the surface mortar leaves behind the natural aggregate, sands, and stones in the concrete to reveal a decorative aggregate finish.
- The surface is naturally durable with resistance to traffic, weather, and skidding.
- Dries quickly and provides up to 1/4″ depth retardation.
- Reduces costs by eliminating surface preparation necessary for subsequent coatings or methods.
- Safe for use and easy to apply.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable.
- Full application instructions are below in the Technical Data Sheet.
- Sold in 1 Gallon, 5 Gallon, and 55 Gallon sizes
- (5 and 55 gallon sizes ship via Freight Carrier, and can't be used with our Free Shipping offer- Please contact us prior to ordering so we can obtain a freight shipping quote)
- Coverage: Typical coverage rate is 150 square feet per gallon.
- Coverage rates are provided as a guideline only. Many factors including surface texture, porosity and weather conditions will determine actual coverage rates.
- TK-6000 Technical Data Sheet
- TK-6000 Safety Data Sheet