Concrete Tile Making Mold, Chair Rail Tileform
- Make your own concrete wall tile with the Z Tileform System. Pouring your own concrete tile will give you the creative freedom to make a truly custom tile backsplash while saving a fortune over conventional ceramic and stone tile. It is as easy as mixing our White Countertop Concrete and pouring it into the Z Tileform molds. Add pigment and experiment with different techniques to create something truly beautiful.
- To apply to wall, use any tile mastic or thinset tile adhesive. Tile should be cut with a wet saw. The Z Tileform system is for wall tile only. Use for floor tile at your own risk.
Concrete Tile Making Mold, Chair Rail Tileform Specifications:
- Includes 6 Chair Rail Tile Tileform Mold Trays
- (36 tiles - 36 linear ft. per pour) - Molds are reusable.
- Dimensions: 12" W x 2" H x 1" D (see diagram in photos above).
- One 50lb bag of White Countertop Mix will make approximately 45 Subway Tiles (45 lnear ft.). We highly recommend the use of our White Countertop Mix because of it's high strength and flowable properties.
We recommend making your own sample boards to experiment with colors and techniques.