- The Bowl Concrete Sink, designed and made by Expressions LTD.
- This sink can be placed on top of a countertop and used with any extra-height faucet, or in-wall style faucet. This sink can also be placed into a hole in the countertop; the size of the hole will determine how much of the Vessel Sink is recessed into the countertop.
- Made using our DB23 Vessel Bowl Molds.
- Available in natural gray cement (unsealed, so you can color, stain, and seal the sink on your own), or finished in your choice of our Acid Stained Finishes, and sealed with our Satin Sealer.
- DIY? Save $$ by ordering the Natural Gray Concrete Sink, and ordering a 4oz sample of Acid Stain, and a 16oz Satin Sealer, and finish the sink yourself. Acid staining can be very artistic, so you can personalize your sink this way.
- About Acid Stain Colors: Ebony- Almost Black. Walnut- Rich Black with Brown Undertone. Mahagony- Deep Rust, Terra Cotta. Coffee- Medium Brown with a Slight Red Hue. Mission Brown- Rich, Medium Rusty Brown. Weathered Terracotta- Red/Orange Terra Cotta. Caramel- Light, Yellowish Brown. Amber- Slightly more Orange than Caramel. Olive- Mossy Green. Jade- Deep Green. Turquoise- Lighter Green.
- Please note- the acid stain colors: Olive, Jade, and Turquoise may discolor/darken over time when exposed to water repeatedly, such as a sink would.
- Sink Measurements: 16.5" Across, 6.5" High. Concrete thickness: 1.5".
- Sink Weight: 38 lbs.