Epoxy Metallic 3D Powder Color Pigment Countertops & Floors
Ships from Pennsylvania (Click for average Ground delivery map )
Ships via FedEx/UPS only
Epoxy Metallic 3D Powder Color Pigment for Countertops & Floors
Metallic Epoxy Powder is a high quality mica powder used to add color and effects to Ultra Z Poxy or other 100% solids clear epoxy such as HP Epoxy (sold here). This Metallic Powder can be added directly to the epoxy or can be combined with 91% isopropyl alcohol and sprayed into the wet top coat. This product is great for creating a faux stone look as it gives a 3D depth effect that can easily be used to mimic the textured look and feel of marble and granite.
- Each jar contains 115 grams net wt. of mica powder.
- Which is enough to usually pigment 3-gallons of Epoxy.
- On average 10 grams of Metallic Powder per quart of epoxy (40 grams per gallon of epoxy) should be used for good coverage.
- Less may be used if a more translucent look is desired.
- Never exceed: 25 grams per quart (100 grams per gallon) of epoxy.
- If combining with 91% isopropyl alcohol, roughly 25 grams of powder per quart of alcohol should be used.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: The color of Epoxy Metallic 3D Powder Color Pigment for Countertops & Floors are actual photos of the metallic powder mixed into the Ultra Z Poxy (10 grams per quart) and poured onto a sample board. These photos were taken while trying to capture the highest level of color accuracy possible. A lot of the depth and effects are absent from these photos as they only attempt to capture the color. Also, when viewing colors on a computer monitor, please keep in mind that your monitor settings may affect how colors appear.