Fiberglass and Rubber Molds Release Wax
- Mold release wax for rubber and fiberglass sink molds.
- Also very useful in waxing forms of all types before caulking them; greatly reducing time spent cleaning off silicone excess when forming a concrete countertop mold.
- A highly versatile, durable paste-type mold release.
- No hard rubbing or machine buffing is necessary.
Fiberglass and Rubber Molds Release Wax Specifications:
- Sold in 12 oz. containers.
- Coverage: A lot! (a rough estimate is at least 20-30 castings of an average sized sink mold)
Fiberglass and Rubber Molds Release Wax Application:
- Apply wax to a clean mold surface using a soft cloth, covering a small section at a time.
- Before wax dries, hand buff until a clear high gloss finish appears.
- For new molds, or rough mold surfaces, apply three coats.
- Tip: Apply a thin coating of Liquid Release to the waxed mold before casting the concrete piece to achieve a smoother finish, less bug-holes, and easier demolding (mold removal).
- Rewax and buff molds after/prior to each use.
Highly recommend this product.
Helps get the sink out
I wish this was bundled with the release spray product. I seems like you need both of them. :-(
Haven't used it yet, but it appears to be the right stuff.
This company provided a top notch product. What impressed me was that it was shipped out immediately to me and I was updated as this process took place. I don't have much luck with internet orders these days as products offered turn out to be something other than what is advertised and shipping is always a hassle. Expressions-LTD will always have my business and I will recommend them to others as well.