Concrete Mold Form Release Agent, Crete Lease 880 Spray
Fast Ship: Usually takes 1-2 business days to ship out.
- The environmentally friendly industry staple Crete-Lease 880 is a proprietary blend is comprised of neutralized vegetable oils in mineral oil that contains no waxes, silicones, or carcinogens; it's also solventless and non-toxic. Notably, this advanced composition exceeds Federal, OTC State, and California (250 g/L) VOC Regulations. The end result mimics the surface of molds and site amenities with a superior finish for visually stunning concrete surfaces – without bugholes.
- Crete Lease 880 is available in cans as an Aerosol Release, or gallon jugs. Case quantity and Gallon sizes are sold here.
- Uses include: Rubber (polyurethane) Molds, Fiberglass Molds, Form Liners, and concrete forms and casting (880-VOC is not for natural rubber or latex- use the 20-VOC-XTRA Release product for natural rubber or latex molds)
- Crete-Lease 880 permits easy, stain-free removal of forms, formliners, pallets, etc. from hardened concrete
- Cuts form clean-up time up to 70% when properly applied
- Reduces bugholes on concrete surfaces
- Doesn't interfere with adhesion of caulk, architectural coatings, paint, sealers and curing compounds on cured concrete surfaces when properly applied
- Sprays upside down, or rightside up.
- Can be applied in sub-freezing or very hot temperatures
- Reduces incidences of skin rashes
- Promotes longer form life by acting as a water repellent from inside the wood
- Produces high visual impact (CCS 1) concrete surfaces
Does not stain or stick from steam curing
- Limitations: A) Not recommended for forms or form liners made from expanded polystyrene, SBR, or natural rubber, or latex. B) Although subfreezing temperatures have no effect on the releasing action of Crete-Lease 880, temperatures below freezing promote thicker film thicknesses which causes more bugholes.
- Applicable Standards: Exceeds California's SCAQMD rule 1113-90 (250 g/L). "Cresset Concrete Standards", a photographic appearance guide. Corps of Engineers, "Civil Works Construction Guide Specifications," CW-03101, Section 5.3 and Section 8. Corps of Engineers, "Guide Specification Military Construction," CEGS-03300, Section 10.8.
- 880-VOC Release Data Sheet
- Coverage: 1500 sq. ft. per can (Aerosol- Please note that Aerosols cannot ship via Air (Next Day, 2-Day, or 3-Day Select)
- Coverage (hard/smooth surface): 1,600 sq. ft. per gal
- Coverage (pre-oiled plywood): 1,100 sq. ft. per gal
- Coverage (untreated plywood): 800 sq. ft. per gal
- Color: Straw
- Opacity: Clear
- Freeze Damage: None. Freeze Temperature: -15F
- Flash Point: Not applicable
- Viscosity (centipoises): Not applicable
- Solids: None
- Density: 7.37 lbs/gal
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds): 245 g/l
- Composition: A proprietary blend of neutralized vegetable oils in mineral oil. Contains no waxes, no silicones...no carcinogens.
Form Material Compatibility:
- Plywood: All Grades, Pre-oiled, Overlaid (LDO, MDO, HDO). Fiberglass, ABS, PVC, Epoxy, Urethane, Silicone, Steel, Aluminum, Wood.
- Apply minutes, hours, or days before placing concrete.
- Form surfaces must be clean, and dry.
- For best results, apply an ultra-thin film.
- Spray or wipe the release on. If runs or puddles occur, wipe them off.
Based on 14 reviews
I reccomend this product if you're purchasing liner. Works great and makes liner cleanup a breeze.
Does exactly what it is supposed to do. Had no problem separating molds from project. Literally no adhesions anywhere.
The material worked great.
It's easy to apply and worked well on not only the sink mold, but helped with easy removal of the melamine forms as well.