Concrete Mold Form Release Agent, Crete Lease 880 - Bulk
- The environmentally friendly industry staple Crete-Lease 880 is a proprietary blend is comprised of neutralized vegetable oils in mineral oil that contains no waxes, silicones, or carcinogens; it's also solventless and non-toxic. Notably, this advanced composition exceeds Federal, OTC State, and California (250 g/L) VOC Regulations. The end result mimics the surface of molds and site amenities with a superior finish for visually stunning concrete surfaces – without bugholes.
- Crete Lease 880 Bulk product is available in cases of 12 Aerosol Cans, Single Gallons, and 6 Gallon Cases (gallon sizes are unpressurized, and can be rolled, brushed, or sprayed (for best results you should spray) with an HVLP or pump-up sprayer with 25+ PSI).
- If you are looking for smaller quantity, we sell the 880 aerosol cans individually here.
- Uses include: Rubber (polyurethane) Molds, Fiberglass Molds, Form Liners, and concrete forms and casting (880-VOC is not for natural rubber or latex- use the 20-VOC-XTRA Release product for natural rubber or latex molds)
- Crete-Lease 880 permits easy, stain-free removal of forms, formliners, pallets, etc. from hardened concrete
- Cuts form clean-up time up to 70% when properly applied
- Reduces bugholes on concrete surfaces
- Doesn't interfere with adhesion of caulk, architectural coatings, paint, sealers and curing compounds on cured concrete surfaces when properly applied
- Sprays upside down, or rightside up.
- Can be applied in sub-freezing or very hot temperatures
- Reduces incidences of skin rashes
- Promotes longer form life by acting as a water repellent from inside the wood
- Produces high visual impact (CCS 1) concrete surfaces
Does not stain or stick from steam curing
- Limitations: A) Not recommended for forms or form liners made from expanded polystyrene, SBR, or natural rubber, or latex. B) Although subfreezing temperatures have no effect on the releasing action of Crete-Lease 880, temperatures below freezing promote thicker film thicknesses which causes more bugholes.
- Applicable Standards: Exceeds California's SCAQMD rule 1113-90 (250 g/L). "Cresset Concrete Standards", a photographic appearance guide. Corps of Engineers, "Civil Works Construction Guide Specifications," CW-03101, Section 5.3 and Section 8. Corps of Engineers, "Guide Specification Military Construction," CEGS-03300, Section 10.8.
Technical Data Concrete Mold Form Release Agent, Crete Lease 880 - Bulk:
- 880-VOC Release Data Sheet
- Coverage: 1500 sq. ft. per can (Aerosol- Please note that Aerosols cannot ship via Air (PLEASE don't select 1-Day or 2-Day shipping at checkout if buying the aerosol cans)
- Coverage (hard/smooth surface): 1,600 sq. ft. per gal
- Coverage (pre-oiled plywood): 1,100 sq. ft. per gal
- Coverage (untreated plywood): 800 sq. ft. per gal
- Color: Straw
- Opacity: Clear
- Freeze Damage: None. Freeze Temperature: -15F
- Flash Point: Not applicable
- Viscosity (centipoises): Not applicable
- Solids: None
- Density: 7.37 lbs/gal
- VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds): 245 g/l
- Composition: A proprietary blend of neutralized vegetable oils in mineral oil. Contains no waxes, no silicones...no carcinogens.
Form Material Compatibility:
- Plywood: All Grades, Pre-oiled, Overlaid (LDO, MDO, HDO). Fiberglass, ABS, PVC, Epoxy, Urethane, Silicone, Steel, Aluminum, Wood.
Application Concrete Mold Form Release Agent, Crete Lease 880 - Bulk:
- Apply minutes, hours, or days before placing concrete.
- Form surfaces must be clean, and dry.
- For best results, apply an ultra-thin film.
- Spray or wipe the release on. If runs or puddles occur, wipe them off.