Clear Epoxy 100% Solids, TI Epoxy HP
Currently on backorder- raw materials are not available until further notice...
Epoxy HP is a highly-durable, two-part, 100% Solids, decorative coating designed for stained concrete floors, countertops and other decorative concrete surfaces where a hard-wearing surface is a must. The formulation has been tweaked to provide much better leveling properties for that glass like finish and extended working time. Adhesion is also improved with these changes.
Use alone, or with Essential Primer Epoxy (sold here) as a primer base coat for moisture prone surfaces. This two-part system is simple to apply, and it provides excellent protection and enhancement to decorative surfaces. Use RZ Tint Color (sold here) to pigment this epoxy. Excellent for using with Acrylic Chips Broadcast, Quartz Broadcast, and for the most exciting look, mix 3D Metallic Pigments (sold here) with this epoxy for your floors and countertops!
- Cycloaliphatic formulation for highest performance
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Tintable (Tints sold here)
- Enhances surface colors
- Long pot life (just get it out of the mixing container ASAP!)
- Durable finish
- Non-yellowing indoors
- ZERO V.O.C formula
- 3 Quart Kit: 50-75 sq ft per kit (based on porosity and surface profile)
- 3 Gallon Kit: 225-375 sq ft per kit (based on porosity and surface profile)
- 15 Gallon Kit: 1,125-1,875 sq ft per kit (based on porosity and surface profile)
- Don't forget a hard top coat over your epoxy for maximum protection, like Aliphatic Urethane AU85 (sold here)
Love the end result of my floor. Be sure you follow instructions on temperature of the environment and floor as well as the mixing instructions.