Concrete Bench Mold - Flagstone
- A precast mold set that will create a 5 foot, rock-solid, naturally shaped bench top that sits on wedge-shaped, chiseled bases.
- This simple kit offers a design that is uniquely rustic in nature and can be colored in a variety of ways to fit the needs of the surroundings
- Polyurethane mold set can be used over and over without worry of fatigue and failure
- Three piece mold set weighs 100 lbs and requires a large, flat, and sturdy surface for proper pouring
- Reinforcement of concrete to industry standards recommended
- The bench pieces for this Wood Bench are interchangeable with another Bench Mold we offer- the Barn Wood Plank Bench. You can mix and match bases/tops with these two models as desired.
- What's Included: 1x Irregular Flagstone Bench Top Mold, 1x Stone Base Leg Mold
To Use Concrete Bench Mold - Flagstone
To use: You will use each of the included 3 polyurethane molds, creating the 3 pieces of concrete needed to assemble the bench. When you fill a mold, the top surface should be troweled smooth, and then use the provided touch up stamp of the wood end-grain, to texture that concrete surface as well (use an appropriate concrete release (sold here) so the stamp skin doesn't stick in the concrete).
A final seal is recommended. D2K (sold here) is a great sealer for benches.