- Wood Grain Stamp pattern roller for curbing, concrete borders, steps, and more.
- Very hard and durable rollers for years of service.
- The super hard material we make our rollers from makes stamping the pattern into concrete easier, even on harder concrete and curbing.
- 11 different Rollers are available Individually (view them here) or as a 11 Pack Set (sold here).
- Use multiple different Rollers over each other to create custom looks.
- Create more variations with your own grout lines for many brick and stone variations.
- Chisel Grout Lines can be made Touch Up Wheel Rollers (sold here).
- Made in the USA
- Roller is a complete roller- ready to use.
- Wood Grain Roller Size : 7 7/8" Wide, 5" Diameter
- Download Curb Roller Catalog
How to Use:
- Typically used to roll a stamp pattern into fresh concrete or curbing.
- Place concrete or curbing as normal.
- Apply a release agent, such as Colored Powder Release to creating a two-tone look to the concrete/curbing, and then roll the stamp roller over the concrete/curbing.
- Allow a few days to dry before washing off the release, and sealing the concrete/curbing if desired. A good sealer for curbing and outdoor concrete is SuperSeal 2000.
- Clean roller with water and a brush immediately after use to avoid cement buildup.