Important Notes About This Product
- PLEASE NOTE: Some US States (ie. California) have regulated the VOC level allowed for concrete sealer to be used within the state. Please check your local regulations for VOC requirements. SuperSeal 2000 is a 600 VOC sealer. States requiring 400 VOC, 250 VOC, or 100 VOC sealers should order GemKote Sealer instead, or SuperSeal 20WB which is water-based and has very low VOCs.
This product can only ship with UPS in 1 Gallon sizes. If ordering 20 gallons or less, please order them as individual 1 Gallon containers. Please do not select any expedited shipping methods at Checkout. This can only ship UPS Ground.
- If you order 20+ gallons, then we will ship via Motor Freight, and you can order in 5 gallon containers.
- SuperSeal 2000 is Professional Grade acrylic sealer that can be applied to almost any surface: Concrete, Tile, Pavers, Slate Tile, Cementitious Overlays, and much more.
- Quick Drying, dries crystal clear. Available in Gloss or Matte finishes.
- 600 VOC
- Protects concrete surfaces by making them resist staining, chipping, and freezing.
- Interior/Exterior Use.
- UV and Stain Resistant.
- Enhances Color.
- Coverage: 150-200 square feet per gallon, depending on porosity of surface.
- Contains 23% acrylic solids.
- Sold in 1, 5 and 55 Gallons. (1 Gallons ship UPS Ground, 5 Gallons ship via Freight- please order in single 1 Gallon containers unless ordering a minimum of 20 gallon total)
- View Sealer Troubleshooting Guide for common acrylic sealer problems and solutions.
- Easy application- Ensure application surface is clean and dry. Apply with brush, roller, or Industrial Concrete Sprayer (sold here). Clean up with xylene.
- Drying time: 4 hours at 75 degrees F. Maximum hardness achieved after 7 days.
- Apply 2 or more light coats with 1-3 hours between coats (or until surface is dry to the touch).
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight, on rainy/foggy days, or during the hottest part of the day. Apply in temperatures between 55°F and 80°F.
- Keep foot traffic off for 24 hours. Allow 72 hours before heavy traffic.
- If used on surfaces not textured for slip resistance, especially in areas water can accumulate, adding a Anti-Skid Additive to the sealer (must be constantly mixed while applying to keep it in suspension) will help prevent slippery surfaces.
- Interior surfaces can be treated with Acrylic Floor Wax once sealed, which is very quick to apply and is the preferred method of routine maintenance to keep the surface protected, and looking great.