Concrete Border Roller - Rock N Roller - 12" Running Bond Brick
- Rock N Roller™ Border Roller - 12" Running Bond Brick
- Actual roller width is closer to 11 13/16"
- Five times faster than traditional stamping methods. If you pay laborers to stamp concrete, you will pay this roller off with just a few jobs using it.
- Add weights to ensure a uniform imprint as the concrete begins to harden
- No special setup for borders
- Ultra lightweight. You start stamping as soon as the bleed water has evaporated- no need to wait for concrete to be hard enough to support walking on it.
- Made in the USA
Concrete Border Roller - Rock N Roller - 12" Running Bond Brick Use:
- The Roller connects to standard concrete extension poles, or you can rig up your own method to pull it across large spans using rope.
- Once bleed water is gone, use Liquid Release or Powder Antiquing Release on the concrete and the roller, and begin rolling.
- If you find you need more weight to push the roller into the concrete, slide weights (Rock N Roller Weights sold here) onto the metal rods on top of the roller.
- Use Texture Rollers and Touch Up Wheels to finish off around edges and fine tune.
- The Brick Texture Roller matches the Running Bond Brick pattern.
- The 3/8" Sanded Touch Up Wheel Roller matches the Running Bond Brick pattern.
- Watch the videos below for more information, but if you don't need a roller don't watch (because you'll be compelled to buy one once you see what they do)