Stampsheen™ High-Gloss Decorative Concrete Sealer
This is the best overall outdoor concrete sealer. Use this on your driveway, patio, pool deck, garden benches, firepits. This is a solvent based sealer, which is great because you'll need to apply this sealer periodically as the sun and weather (and driving on it for a driveway) will slowly wear it down, and re-applying a Solvent Based Acrylic sealer is easy! When you apply a new coat a year or two from now, the solvents will work their way into the old sealer, and re-emulsify it and the new sealer coat will mix in with it, creating a brand new sealer look again.
Important Notes About This Sealer
- PLEASE NOTE: Some US States have regulated the VOC level allowed for concrete sealer to be used within the state. Please check your local regulations for VOC requirements. Stampsheen is available in 700 VOC and 350 VOC. We are aware of the following areas that CANNOT use the 700 VOC version, so if shipping to these locations you MUST order the 350 VOC sealer:
- 700 VOC Not Allowed in: California, Maricopa County (AZ), Connecticut, Delaware, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania Rhode Island, Virginia, West Virginia, Canada
This can only ship FedEx/UPS Ground (NO AIR shipping).
- Stampsheen™ is Professional Grade acrylic Curing Compound and Sealer that can be applied to almost any surface: Concrete, Tile, Pavers, Slate Tile, Cementitious Overlays, and much more.
- Need the Water-Based version of this sealer? Stampsheen H2O sold here. Water based has much lower smell/VOCs, and sometimes is a better fit for indoor projects.
- Quick Drying, dries crystal clear. Enhances color of the concrete!
- Ultimate high-gloss cure and sealer
- 25% solids, solvent-based, pure acrylic resin
- Non-yellowing, UV-resistant, anti-spall, wear-resistant. Protects concrete surfaces by making them resist staining, chipping, and freezing.
- This “cure and seal” style sealer provides the advantage of being able to apply the day after cleaning (no 30 day wait – no worries)
- Highlight all the fine detail and color of the stamp job
- Coverage: approx. 200 sq ft/gallon
- Sealed concrete can be slippery, so adding Anti Slip Grit (sold here) to the sealer will keep it safe!
- 1 qty. of the Anti Slip Grit (1lb) is designed to treat 5 gallons of sealer, so you would use 1/5 of the Slip Grit into each 1 gallon of sealer.
- Stampsheen is tintable!! Use RZ Tints (RZ Tints sold here) to add color to the sealer. Great for changing/freshening the color of your old concrete, or making two different colors of concrete a closer match!
- Stampsheen comes as high gloss, but all you have to do is add Matting Agent to it (Matting Agent sold here) and make it Semi-Gloss, Satin, or full Matte depending how much of the Matting Agent you add!
- While normally used outdoors, Stampsheen CAN be used inside too, and then protected with a top-coat of sacrificial Floor Wax/Polish (Wax sold here)!
- Coverage: 200-300 square feet per gallon, depending on porosity of surface. For stamped concrete, It's common to get 200 sq. ft. on the first coat, and 300 square feet on an optional second coat.
- Contains 25% acrylic solids.
- Sold in 1 Gallon sizes.
- View Stampsheen 700 Safety Data (SDS) Stampsheen 350 (SDS)
- Easy application- Ensure application surface is clean and dry. Apply with brush, roller, or Industrial Concrete Sprayer (sold here). Clean up with xylene.
- Drying time: 4 hours at 75 degrees F. Maximum hardness achieved after 7 days.
- Apply 2 or more light coats with 1-3 hours between coats (or until surface is dry to the touch).
- Avoid applying in direct sunlight, on rainy/foggy days, or during the hottest part of the day. Apply in temperatures between 55°F and 80°F.
- Keep foot traffic off for 24 hours. Allow 72 hours before heavy traffic.
- If used on surfaces not textured for slip resistance, especially in areas water can accumulate, adding a Anti-Skid Additive to the sealer (must be constantly mixed while applying to keep it in suspension) will help prevent slippery surfaces.
- Interior surfaces can be treated with Acrylic Floor Wax once sealed, which is very quick to apply and is the preferred method of routine maintenance to keep the surface protected, and looking great.